Updated: April 5, 2021
We are excited that our doors continue to be open for in-person worship! Our services are currently being held at 9:30am and 11:00am each Sunday. Registration for services is no longer required. We will continue to update this page as information changes.
As has been our practice, we are following CDC guidelines and doing our best to keep everyone safe. Please extend grace and love to those who have different opinions about how to respond to the virus. Let’s leave politics at home and focus on worshipping God when we re-enter the property!
- Per Governor DeWine's recommendation, anyone serving at or attending one of our services must wear a mask while in the building.
- Please respect the staff and volunteers that will be here to direct you and help you when you arrive!
- We are excited to be able to welcome all ages to each of our services.
- Our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and checking the temperature of each child before they enter. Children under 10 are not required to wear masks.
- Diversion (5th & 6th grades) and The Well (7th-12th grades) are holding weekly meetings on Sunday mornings and Sunday nights respectively. Masks are required. Please check out our social media pages for information about what is scheduled for this week (Diversion, The Well).
- We are making sure that you have 6 feet of distancing front to back and left to right. Of course, family units will sit together.
- Our distancing plans include spacing out our rows enough that every row is available for seating. There must be 2 chairs between family units.
- Please be patient and work with staff and ushers as we help you get seated so that we are carefully following the CDC guidelines.
- Please enter the church using our new main entrance, using the first driveway off Ebright Lane.
- Once inside the building, greeters will point you in the right direction.
- For families utilizing our children's ministry, please park in the new parking lot and enter directly into the Next Gen building. Proceed down the hall to the kids' check-in station.
- As you enter the property, please don't forget about physical distancing... no hugging, no handshaking, and no high 5's.
- We are asking you to be respectful of the concerns of others. Yes, you and someone else might be comfortable, but we do not want to make others feel nervous.
- Please do not put someone in an awkward position by asking them to hug or shake hands. Remember, it won't be this way forever!
- Of course, we want everyone to come back, but we all need to use our best judgment.
- The elderly and those with vulnerable medical conditions should follow CDC recommendations.
- If you feel uneasy, then by all means continue to enjoy our online services until you are more comfortable. We want everyone to be comfortable and safe.